Do you want to know “How to Create Free Edu Email?” Well, you came to the right place. The following 5 methods will help you get a free Edu email address. NOTE: If you follow each step, you are good to go.
The moment you become a student at a particular university or college at that point, you will start looking for an opportunity to do coursework for me. You will have Edu email account with your name, for example, email@example.com. You can use this article to get Edu email address if you are not a student. This method is free and works.
Benefits of EDU Email:
A lot of companies offer and provide free services to the Education extension email. That serves as proof of being a student. College and university students receive these emails only from educational institutions. Let’s look at some of the offers and services available to Edu email addresses.
Learn about 5 top offers for Edu email accounts
- Microsoft Office and Azure for Free:
Software from Microsoft is free to download and offers large discounts with university email addresses on many products for college students and teachers. Students can easily get Office 365 for free.
Sign up for a Microsoft azure student account with $100 free credit and receive a free azure student account. Using this method, you will be able to create free RDP and use cloud services. All of this is available free of charge if you have an Edu email address.
- Amazon Prime for free:
Another interesting offer is available for Edu email. Students can get a free trial prime account for six months from Amazon that provides them with many benefits, like getting products delivered in two days without having to pay shipping charges. There are no additional delivery charges for college specials (this is in addition to the previous free shipping offer). You can also get a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime Video and save up to 90% on textbooks. Make sure your Edu email address is listed when you register via this link. To activate this offer, you can even use a virtual Mastercard without being charged. Please ensure you have a Mastercard to finish the process.
How to create free Edu email?
Here are two ways that you can get free Edu email. Select one of the options below.
Method 1-Create A Free Edu Email Address:
This method involves applying to College of Philadelphia and getting an Edu email address. They provided an email address that worked on Azure. The following method can be used to obtain a free Edu email address.
You will need to apply to College of Philadelphia first in order to receive a free Edu email account. If you are outside the US, you should connect to the US via a VPN first. Click here for more information. Please enter your name, email, phone number, and date of birth (less than 21 years old) just as shown in the picture.
- If you’re not from the USA, then create a fake address of the United States by clicking here.
- The address you enter will be the same as the fake address generators.
- You will need to set a password and a term. You will then need to create an account.
- Once that is done, you must apply online. From the top, select the online application option. Start the application now.
- You will need your name, email address and address.
- Please select no if your mailing address is different. You will then be asked for your phone number. If you are not from the USA, enter a fake number or virtual number.
- Those from the USA need to enter their information as directed. Enter fake information that you generated before if you are not from USA. When entering fake information, enter fake social security number, select non-Hispanic / Latino, and then select white. Record the information you entered
- As below, select no on both options and click “Continue”
- Choose student type first, then select you are certified
- Choose an academic program with an entry term close to the date you are applying and an educational goal of obtaining a certificate. Interested in taking my course online and entering full time.
- Select you received a GED, then click the next button.
- Then click on submit after selecting all yeses as shown in the picture.
- The application will then be submitted.
- An email will appear around four days later.
- Once you receive the email, click on the first link for your free edu email address. Follow the instructions to create your username and password.
- After you enter your student ID you received in your email address, enter your SSN. You will be prompted to retrieve your login information.
- Once you retrieve it, you will be able to log in. BAM! Register for a free Edu email address at my.ccp.edu.
- Congrats, this works on Azure as well.